Sunday, December 14, 2008

Posted by Picasa
Since I'm new to this whole blogging thing, my sister-in-law, Elise, was showing me a few things. Picasa 3 is my new favorite thing. It makes blogging so easy. It organizes my pics, makes it really easy to edit and then put the pics straight into my blog. I was playing around and made this little collage. I haven't been able to have the mess of scrapbooking out for a while so blogging has taken it's place, and I'm becoming a little obsessed. Never thought that would happen.

3 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

Hey!
I like the new blog design--cute! Adorable pics as always. She is so photogenic!

Elise said...

Cute pictures! I can tell that you are catching the Blogger Bug!

Nat said...

Fun little collage!! Miss Sydney is so cute, as usual. Love seeing all the updates!