Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THE DRIVE.






PART 1 : TO ALBUERQUE, NEW MEXICO

Ellie was an angel in the car. Thank goodness for binkis.




Dexter is always up for anything. He just hung out like this the whole time.



Luckily my sis Amanda drove with me to Albuquerque.
Sydney drove in my parents car the first day. Life was good.
Twilight on CD got us through the horrible drive.


The next day we relaxed and enjoyed ourselves and that night we went to my sister's second wedding reception.

and ate alot of this



Jes put her dress on Sydney and I had a total flash forward of her life. Scary. I will try to get that pic and put it on here.







1 comment:

dietcokegrrl said...

YAY! A new post!! I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how the summer has been. Sammy's been asking about Sydney, please tell her hello from him. :)

Looking forward to more updates about the trip and summer.