Friday, July 31, 2009

Growing up and having fun.

Trying new things. She will finally put food in her mouth without gagging! She doesn't love baby food but will take 3 to 4 bites, every other day. She loves the puffs and baby mum mums. She has tried brown rice and grapes and loves them. That is the extent of her diet, besides breast milk. I don't think she will ever stop nursing. She is still supre chunky though.
Ellie's friend Wyatt. They are like a week apart.
Crawling. My life is over.
Sydney's doing a cooking show.

I totally would have bought her this hair thing if it wasn't 20 bucks. So cute.

Kicking it at Bubba Gumps.

These are the famous Beignets from Cafe Du Monde. It's the french doughnut. Pretty much a scone, or fried dough covered with powdered sugar. They are so good though.

Bright flash. She loves her uncle Adam.

6 comments:

Jean said...

Totally cute pictures!! Ellie is so darling - I love that squish. And I love Bubba Gump's! And beignets!! Looks like you're having such a great time!

lyndsey said...

yay glad you're blogging again! looks like you had a fun summer. and i cant believe how big ellie is getting!

B Brown said...

Holy moly she is so big! Crazy how much they grow in just a couple months.

Alyssa/Jo said...

I miss you. Come back to me!

sachia said...

Welcome back Jen....I am always excited to see a new post from you. Yay...your even in a picture!

Nat said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!