Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WE'RE ALIVE!!

So I am finally making a new post because I hear people are sick of seeing the same thing when they run by my blog. An update is much in need though.
As you can only imagine, owning a car dealership in L.A. in this wonderful economy wasn't the best thing, so Josh started to get crafty and looked else where to take care of us. He got a new job as a Regional Manager of a marking company called Incite Marketing.
In September we moved up to Orem, Utah. Yes, I know what you are thinking. But I am actually loving it. We just moved into really cool mid-century home complete with pink bathroom and green kitchen counter. It sounds horrible but it's so cute and right up our ally. I will put pictures up later. Anyways, the house is on over 3 acres and has the most amazing view of Provo, the mountains, and the temple. We have more room then we have ever had and have plenty of room for guests so come visit us!! This is one of the wonderful things about Utah. Basements and cheap living. We miss all our friends and family in Palm Springs and Pasadena ALOT. Luckily two of my sisters are here and we have some great friends who are making the move much easier.Sydney is in kindergarten and couldn't possibly love it more. She has already made alot of new friends and can't wait to go to school everyday. Ellie is ONE!!! and walking....but she is so much fun. One of my best friends Paulette took pictures of her right before we left Palm Springs. Here is the link. She is amazing!!

http://www.pauletteblomquistphotography.com/Professional/Ellie/6359074_XvZaE#656752829_yP2jK

As you can see she has taking alot of pictures for me. Next time I will put some pictures up of her little birthday.

7 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

YAY! So nice to get an "official" update from you guys. Hope you are enjoying the fall weather in Utah. It was 92 degrees here today. Blechhh!

Come visit soon...Sammy misses Sydney!

t.m. said...

we are coming to Provo the 20th-21st of November! I'd love to come see ya!

The Postl's said...

Crazy! I can't believe you guys moved...again! I am so glad you are enjoying it though. We miss you a ton and will definitely be coming to visit in the near future. I can't believe How big the girls are. Ellie is still about 4 months old in my mind. Miss you guys!!

Kylee Benesh said...

Yay a new post!!! I saw the pics your family is too cute! MISS YOU ALL!!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

yay an update! We are sooo happy you guys are here! We totally need to get together soon!!! Are you guys all better yet?

sachia said...

Happy to see the new posts and really loved the photographers photos of the girls and you. Good colors! We are getting pictures done this weekend, can't believe you beat me to the punch!

Nat said...

JEEEENNNN! I've been a bad blogger too, so don't feel too bad. :) The girls look gorgeous, as always! And I can not believe that Ellie is walking. Insane. Love you guys!