Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Halloween Time




Sydney's school parade. Her and her good buddy Maddie. They are connected at the hip.
I dressed Ellie up too. She ran after "nene" and tried to finish the parade with her. She loves her big sis so much.

Align Right
I couldn't stop taking pictures of this little pumpkin


The beautiful 'Bella" as a vampire...she wouldn't be anything else. At first she just wanted to be a vampire. Then she decided she was Bella. Next year she said she is going to be the regular Bella. I guess we are out of the princess phase.



We feasted and trick-or-treated with the Wood's up in Sugarhouse. Amazing food, good company, and LOTS of candy. It was an awesome Halloween.




she had a death grip on her pumpkin all night. she was not gonna share her candy.


She figured out what candy was really quick. Now if she sees anyone eating it she will scream til you share.




RIP Syd.




5 comments:

Jean said...

Oh my goodness!! Your girls look so cute! I love your little pumpkin and vampire!! (And I love that Ellie would NOT let go of her candy. Hahaha!)

La La Land said...

CUTE! Your girls are so cute and so sweet. I'm glad we have you all to ourselves now!!!!

Nat said...

Thanks for rubbing it in our faces, Laura!! :)
I can not get over that Sydney was Bella! Hilarious.

sachia said...

Ya Laura...that kindof bragging hits deep! :)

Your kids are so cute and I love that Sydney is not missing the whole Twilight phenomenon.

The Burnham Bunch said...

she doesn't miss anything. she knows way to much. she was so sad when i wouldn't let her see the movie.